Don’t fall for the media’s lies when you hear that BLM is a peaceful movement fighting for an end to police brutality. Black lives matter is a far-left anti-American movement meant to destroy our culture. If you only listen to what you hear on social media, then you aren’t getting the full truth, and you need to read the rest of this post.
Here are some of BLM’s main goals taken from their website?
- The destruction of the family, and the elimination of the role of the father
- “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.” Click Here for More Info
- Total Defunding of the Police
- “We know that police don’t keep us safe — and as long as we continue to pump money into our corrupt criminal justice system at the expense of housing, health, and education investments — we will never be truly safe. That’s why we are calling to #DefundPolice and #InvestInCommunities” Click Here for more info
- They claim that their movement is a revolution
- “Our fight for liberty, justice, and freedom continues. Together, we can — and will — transform. This is the revolution. Change is coming.” Click Here for More Info
That’s not all. The leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement have openly stated that they will use violence to get the changes they want.
“If this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation”Hawk Newsome, Greater New York Black Lives Matter President
Newsome later said, “Let’s observe the history of the 1960s, when black people were rioting. We had the highest growth in wealth, in property ownership. Think about the last few weeks since we started protesting. There have been eight cops fired across the country.” He went on to say, “I don’t condone nor do I condemn rioting, but I’m just telling you what I observed.” This guy clearly has no problem with violence, looting, and rioting as long as he can get the changes he wants. BLM is not a peaceful movement.
I personally think that almost every American, including myself, was disgusted to watch a police officer put his knee on the neck of George Floyd until he died. But, BLM leaders promoting violence, rioting and looting to get justice is ridiculous. That’s not American. That’s not promoting freedom and justice. The killing of George Floyd was a unifying moment in America where almost everyone agreed. Republicans and Democrats alike were finally agreeing that maybe changes could be made to make law enforcement better. There were talks about better training for officers, more body cameras, and banning certain choke holds. Then Black Lives Matter and other far-left organizations hijacked this unity. They changed the narrative. They started pushing for an end to police departments instead of making them better. They helped destroy what little unity we actually had in this country. If you know anyone who still thinks that Back Lives Matter is a peaceful group protesting for change, share this message. It’s up to you to change their minds.